Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
Bitcoin Private: will the rise continue?
Bitcoin Private (BTCP) price surged over 120% in the last 7 days. This altcoin has a market cap of over $1 Billion--and it’s that this cryptocurrency is on a bull run.
What do you need to know about Bitcoin Private? What is the price forecast? Should you invest in it now?
Bitcoin Private is a cryptocurrency with open-source and peer-to-peer characteristics. Unlike other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, which had a completely transparent transaction history, it comes with an optional feature of maintaining the privacy of the sender, receiver, and the transaction amount. Thus, by using this, it is possible for the owners to redeem funds without a traceable history.
Why did the Bitcoin Private price spike? From our perspective, this can be attributed to a few reasons:
- Bitcoin private makes the monetary transactions between individuals faster and easier, without the involvement of any intermediary.
- The highly secured technology lets only the owner of a wallet make a transaction, i.e., send or receive money.
- A low or no processing fee, unlike the one that banks or payment processing companies charge, makes it an attractive option.
Despite the benefits, there are some points of concern about Bitcoin Private :
- Though there has been a continuous rise in its price, the trading volume has remained low, which is a reason to worry about.
- Payments once made can't be reversed because of the lack of a centralized processing center.
- Current conditions are not quite favorable regarding the acceptance of digital currency as a mode of payment, though there are chances that the scenario would change in the near future. This reduces options open for buyers.
- Loss of the device where the currency is stored can't be recovered because of lack of any authority to call and report the problem.
Despite the Bitcoin Private surge, you should be careful about investing in it. There are some chances that you will get a huge return, but you are much more likely to lose all your money investing in it. And keep in mind, Bitcoin Private will likely remain extremely volatile.
Will Rory MacDonald Make Dash Instantly Famous? Here Is Why This May Happen...
Dash is an open source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. Its main feature is offering instant transactions (known as InstantSend) and private transactions (a.k.a., PrivateSend). It was previously known as Dark Coin.
Dash is known for having a decentralized governance model. It has a self-governing and self-funding model that enables the Dash network to pay people and companies to perform work that adds value to the network.
However, Dash is now making headlines because of its foray into the world of mixed martial arts.
The former UFC welterweight title challenger Rory MacDonald was represented by Dash in his championship bout with Douglas Lima at Bellator 192.
Jeff Smith, Dash’s head of network operations, reached out to MacDonald and offered him a unique sponsorship deal for Bellator 192.
MacDonald received $250,000 for representing the cryptocurrency at Bellator 192, which was more than Reebook’s total payout ($165,000) for all fighters on the UFC Austin Fight Night.
This wicked marketing tactic is making Dash instantly famous among UFC fans. Here is a reminder how strong the UFC fanbase is:
- 6.6 million followers on Twitter for UFC. Since UFC 182 in 2014, the number of followers on the platform has grown over 120%, according to Twitter analytics.
- 9.3 million followers on Instagram. Since UFC 182, the social channel has grown over 400%.
- 1.2+ billion TV households reached by UFC programming. At the time of UFC 100 in 2009, that number was at 415 million.
This would be a winner for Dash!