Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
Investing in Maker (MKR.X): the bull and the bear case (March 2019)
Maker (MKR.X) is trading at $677.52 and has remained roughly flat in the course of the last 24 hours. Maker represents a combination of a stable coin called DAI and decentralized governance and collateral loans, additionally guaranteeing access to top financial services.
When it comes to investing in Maker, these are some frequently asked questions:
- Is Maker currently a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold Maker today?
- Is Maker a good buy/investment opportunity?
Here are the reasons to buy Maker (the bull case):
1. Maker operates with a stable coin called DAI, which serves the purpose of offering a stable and decentralized currency with a goal to transform the financial industry. DAI is described as an asset based currency and the future of money.
2. Maker users can enhance liquidity through digital assets, which further enables using credits and lending money in a secure and safe way leveraging Maker's decentralized architecture.
Here is a reason to sell Maker (the bear case):
1. There are certain complicated and convoluted steps involved in Maker's collateralized derivative procedure. Those steps can have a dulling impact on the general adoption rates as well as the price levels of MKR in the market.
Over the last 30 days, MKR.X went up by 85%, outperforming most other digital currencies.
Powered by Froala Editor