AABPX is a mutual fund, whereas AADR is an ETF. AABPX has a higher 5-year return than AADR (6.88% vs 3.27%). AABPX has a lower expense ratio than AADR (0.99% vs 1.1%). Below is the comparison between AABPX and AADR.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||ETF|
|Segment||U.S. Balanced: Allocation--50% to 70% Equity||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth|
|Management Style||active||passive (index-based)|
The Fund seeks income and capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, between 50% and 70% of the Fund's total assets are invested in equity securities and between 30% and 50% of the Fund's total assets are invested in debt securities. The Manager allocates the assets of the Fund among different sub-advisors.
AABPX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (14.95% of Total Assets)
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.09%|
|General Electric Co||GE||1.52%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||1.52%|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc||GS||1.50%|
|S+p500 Emini Fut Dec20 Xcme 20201218||N/A||1.44%|
|UBS RMA Government Money Market||RMGXX||1.34%|
|Stanley Black & Decker Inc||SWK||1.18%|
The following are AABPX strengths from our perspective:
- AABPX 3-year return is 8.2%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 6%.
- AABPX 5-year return is 6.88%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 5.9%.
- AABPX 10-year return is 8%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 6.69%.
- AABPX 15-year return is 5.58%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 5.45%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AABPX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant AABPX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AABPX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AABPX vs ABALX
- AABPX vs VWENX
- AABPX vs VBIAX
- AABPX vs FBALX
- AABPX vs PRWCX
- AABPX vs FPURX
- AABPX vs VGSTX
- AABPX vs VSMGX
- AABPX vs VWELX
- AABPX vs VBAIX
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny