AACIX is a mutual fund, whereas AADR is an ETF. AACIX has a higher 5-year return than AADR (6.83% vs 3.27%). AACIX has a lower expense ratio than AADR (0.94% vs 1.1%). Below is the comparison between AACIX and AADR.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||ETF|
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Mid-Cap Value||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth|
|Management Style||active||passive (index-based)|
The Fund seeks capital appreciation and current income by investing in securities of U.S. companies with market capitalizations similar to the market capitalizations of the companies in the Russell Midcap Index at the time of investment.
AACIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (23.29% of Total Assets)
|Future on S&P Mid 400 Dec20||N/A||4.88%|
|State Street Instl US Govt MMkt Slct||GVSXX||4.87%|
|Axis Capital Holdings Ltd||AXS||2.66%|
|Aarons Holdings Co Inc Ordinary Shares||AAN||2.18%|
|MGM Growth Properties LLC A||MGP||1.74%|
|Marvell Technology Group Ltd||MRVL||1.61%|
|Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp||WAB||1.48%|
|Fidelity National Financial Inc||FNF||1.41%|
|Ally Financial Inc||ALLY||1.23%|
|Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp||VAC||1.23%|
The following are AACIX strengths from our perspective:
- AACIX 3-year return is 10.66%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Value TR USD), 10.99%.
- AACIX 10-year return is 10.34%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Value TR USD), 11.48%.
- AACIX 15-year return is 7.02%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Value TR USD), 7.38%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AACIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AACIX net assets are $48.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AACIX 5-year return is 6.83%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Value TR USD), 8.46%.
- AACIX expense ratio is 0.94%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AACIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AACIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AACIX vs FLPSX
- AACIX vs VMVAX
- AACIX vs FDVLX
- AACIX vs WFMIX
- AACIX vs VASVX
- AACIX vs TRMCX
- AACIX vs NMVLX
- AACIX vs ACMVX
- AACIX vs FLVCX
- AACIX vs SMVTX
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny