AADEX is a mutual fund, whereas AADR is an ETF. AADEX has a higher 5-year return than AADR (10.42% vs 4.04%). AADEX has a lower expense ratio than AADR (0.63% vs 1.1%). Below is the comparison between AADEX and AADR.
|Security Type||Mutual fund||ETF|
|Segment||U.S. Equity: Large Value||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth|
|Management Style||active||passive (index-based)|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation and current income by typically investing in equity securities of U.S. companies with market capitalizations of $5 billion or more at the time of investment.
AADEX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (20.53% of Total Assets)
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||2.37%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.32%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||2.15%|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc||GS||2.13%|
|Stanley Black & Decker Inc||SWK||1.74%|
|General Electric Co||GE||1.73%|
|Texas Instruments Inc||TXN||1.71%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||1.70%|
The following are AADEX strengths from our perspective:
- AADEX 3-year return is 11.11%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 9.62%.
- AADEX 5-year return is 9.25%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 8.53%.
- AADEX 10-year return is 11.67%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.63%.
- AADEX 15-year return is 6.45%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 6.25%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AADEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AADEX expense ratio is 0.63%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AADEX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADEX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AADEX vs DODGX
- AADEX vs AWSHX
- AADEX vs VEIRX
- AADEX vs VWNAX
- AADEX vs AMRMX
- AADEX vs VVIAX
- AADEX vs VWNEX
- AADEX vs GSFTX
- AADEX vs VIVIX
- AADEX vs VWNFX
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny