AADR is an ETF, whereas AAGPX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than AAGPX (3.27% vs 9.12%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than AAGPX (1.1% vs 0.98%). Below is the comparison between AADR and AAGPX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Value|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation and current income by typically investing in equity securities of U.S. companies with market capitalizations of $5 billion or more at the time of investment.
AAGPX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (20.53% of Total Assets)
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||2.37%|
|American International Group Inc||AIG||2.32%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||2.15%|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc||GS||2.13%|
|Stanley Black & Decker Inc||SWK||1.74%|
|General Electric Co||GE||1.73%|
|Texas Instruments Inc||TXN||1.71%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||1.70%|
The following are AAGPX strengths from our perspective:
- AAGPX 3-year return is 11.55%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 10.61%.
- AAGPX 5-year return is 9.12%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 8.87%.
- AAGPX 10-year return is 10.88%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.35%.
- AAGPX 15-year return is 6.3%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 6.47%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AAGPX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant AAGPX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AAGPX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AAGPX vs DODGX
- AAGPX vs AWSHX
- AAGPX vs VEIRX
- AAGPX vs VWNAX
- AAGPX vs AMRMX
- AAGPX vs VVIAX
- AAGPX vs VWNEX
- AAGPX vs GSFTX
- AAGPX vs VIVIX
- AAGPX vs VWNFX