|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Balanced: Target-Date 2045|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to provide for investors that plan to retire in 2045. Depending on its proximity to its target date, the Fund will seek to achieve the following: growth, income and conservation of capital. Each Fund will attempt to achieve its investment objectives by investing in a mix of American Funds.
AAHTX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (70.05% of Total Assets)
|American Funds Washington Mutual R6||RWMGX||7.93%|
|American Funds Invmt Co of Amer R6||RICGX||7.79%|
|American Funds SMALLCAP World R6||RLLGX||7.57%|
|American Funds Growth Fund of Amer R6||RGAGX||7.34%|
|American Funds New Perspective R6||RNPGX||7.31%|
|American Funds AMCAP R6||RAFGX||6.87%|
|American Funds Fundamental Invs R6||RFNGX||6.79%|
|American Funds American Mutual R6||RMFGX||6.78%|
|American Funds American Balanced R6||RLBGX||5.89%|
|American Funds Capital World Gr&Inc R6||RWIGX||5.78%|
The following are AAHTX strengths from our perspective:
- AAHTX 3-year return is 6.08%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2045 TR USD), 5.67%.
- AAHTX 5-year return is 6.76%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2045 TR USD), 6.02%.
- AAHTX 10-year return is 9.48%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2045 TR USD), 8.65%.
- AAHTX 15-year return is 6.15%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2045 TR USD), 5.27%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
AAHTX consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AAHTX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AAHTX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AAHTX vs WTDGX
- AAHTX vs MTUKX
- AAHTX vs MTUIX
- AAHTX vs IRSPX
- AAHTX vs GBVAX
- AAHTX vs GBMAX
- AAHTX vs FTTAX
- AAHTX vs FLRLX
- AAHTX vs FIOFX
- AAHTX vs FFFIX