|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to maximize total return. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets under normal circumstances in securities of emerging market issuers and/or the currencies of emerging market countries. The Fund may invest up to 20% of its net assets in the securities of developed market issuers.
ABAEX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (24.46% of Total Assets)
|AB Government Money Market AB||MYMXX||7.51%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||2.85%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||2.81%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||2.78%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||2.36%|
|JD.com Inc ADR||JD||1.38%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||1.22%|
|Hana Financial Group Inc||086790.KS||1.21%|
|PJSC Lukoil ADR||LKOD||1.19%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Participating Preferred||005935.KS||1.15%|
ABAEX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ABAEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ABAEX net assets are $4.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ABAEX 3-year return is 1.2%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 2.54%.
- ABAEX 5-year return is 6.46%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 9.61%.
- ABAEX expense ratio is 1.25%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ABAEX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ABAEX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny