|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Balanced: —|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks the highest level of total return that is consistent with a conservative level of risk. The Fund invests primarily in fixed income funds.
ABDAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (87.12% of Total Assets)
|Columbia Short-Term Cash||N/A||14.39%|
|Columbia Quality Income Inst3||CUGYX||14.39%|
|Columbia US Treasury Index Inst3||CUTYX||14.00%|
|10 Year Treasury Note Future Dec 20||ZNZ0||11.00%|
|Columbia Corporate Income Inst3||CRIYX||7.24%|
|Columbia Short Term Bond Inst3||CSBYX||7.04%|
|Columbia Total Return Bond Inst3||CTBYX||6.13%|
|Columbia Limited Duration Credit Inst3||CLDYX||4.81%|
|Columbia Multi-Asset Income Inst3||CMUYX||4.14%|
|Columbia Disciplined Core Inst3||CCQYX||3.98%|
ABDAX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ABDAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ABDAX net assets are $174.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ABDAX 3-year return is 0.19%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 3.55%.
- ABDAX 5-year return is 1.3%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 4.5%.
- ABDAX 10-year return is 2.8%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 6.27%.
- ABDAX 15-year return is 3.2%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Morningstar Moderate Target Risk TR USD), 5.02%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ABDAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ABDAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ABDAX vs AANTX
- ABDAX vs EKSAX
- ABDAX vs FTCOX
- ABDAX vs FTANX
- ABDAX vs FSRRX
- ABDAX vs FSIRX
- ABDAX vs FDKVX
- ABDAX vs FCAZX
- ABDAX vs FASIX
- ABDAX vs EXHAX