AADR is an ETF, whereas ABEYX is a mutual fund. AADR has a higher 5-year return than ABEYX (3.27% vs 1.63%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than ABEYX (1.1% vs 0.79%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ABEYX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||International Equity: Foreign Large Value|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation by investing at least 80% of the its assets in common stocks and securities convertible into common stocks of issuers based in at least three different countries.
ABEYX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (25.80% of Total Assets)
|Future on MSCI EAFE Dec20||N/A||3.22%|
|Volkswagen AG Participating Preferred||VOW3||2.98%|
|American Beacon US Govt MMkt Select||AAOXX||2.67%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.MI||2.40%|
The following are ABEYX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ABEYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ABEYX net assets are $135.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ABEYX 3-year return is 3.05%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 4.46%.
- ABEYX 5-year return is 1.63%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 3.54%.
- ABEYX 10-year return is 5.7%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EAFE NR USD), 6.6%.
- ABEYX expense ratio is 0.79%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ABEYX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ABEYX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ABEYX vs VTRIX
- ABEYX vs CIVIX
- ABEYX vs QFVIX
- ABEYX vs TSWIX
- ABEYX vs TEMFX
- ABEYX vs SFNNX
- ABEYX vs FIENX
- ABEYX vs HILIX
- ABEYX vs AAIEX
- ABEYX vs SIDNX