|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to maximize real return without assuming what the Adviser considers to be undue risk. The Fund invests principally in Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS) directly or by gaining indirect exposure to TIPS through derivatives transactions such as total return swaps linked to TIPS.
ABNKX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (80.02% of Total Assets)
|TIP.UP 2020/12/18 127 CALL 0% 18/12/2020||N/A||14.31%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.38%||N/A||12.75%|
|5 Year Treasury Note Future Dec 20||ZFZ0||11.40%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.75%||N/A||8.91%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.62%||N/A||8.71%|
|Future on 10 Year US Treasury Note||N/A||7.67%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.12%||N/A||6.14%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.5%||N/A||5.47%|
|Long Gilt Future Dec20||RZ0.L||4.66%|
The following are ABNKX strengths from our perspective:
- ABNKX 3-year return is 4.14%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Treasury Inflation Notes 1-10 Yr TR USD), 4.31%.
- ABNKX 5-year return is 4%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Treasury Inflation Notes 1-10 Yr TR USD), 3.61%.
- ABNKX 10-year return is 2.99%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Treasury Inflation Notes 1-10 Yr TR USD), 2.84%.
The following are ABNKX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ABNKX net assets are $5.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ABNKX expense ratio is 1.35%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ABNKX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ABNKX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny