AADR is an ETF, whereas ABRVX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ABRVX (3.27% vs 8.96%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than ABRVX (1.1% vs 1.98%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ABRVX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance of a benchmark index that measures the returns of a dynamic ratio of large-capitalization stocks and the volatility of large-capitalization stocks. It invests at least 80% of its assets in equity securities and derivative instruments.
ABRVX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (1.47% of Total Assets)
|United States Treasury Bills||N/A||1.47%|
The following are ABRVX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ABRVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ABRVX net assets are $37.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ABRVX 3-year return is 20.26%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ABR Dynamic Blend Equity and Volatility PR USD), 24.36%.
- ABRVX 5-year return is 12.03%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ABR Dynamic Blend Equity and Volatility PR USD), 15.38%.
- ABRVX expense ratio is 2%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ABRVX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ABRVX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny