|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: Corporate Bond|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks current income with preservation of capital with capital appreciation as a secondary objective. The Fund invests in a diversified portfolio of corporate debt securities. The Fund may invest up to 20% of its total assets in convertible securities and up to 10% of its total assets in preferred stocks.
ACCEX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (7.97% of Total Assets)
|Corning Incorporated 5.45%||N/A||1.42%|
|United States Treasury Bills 0%||N/A||1.08%|
|Wells Fargo & Co 7 1/2 % Non Cum Perp Conv Pfd Shs -A- Series -L-||WFCPL||0.83%|
|United States Treasury Bonds 1.25%||N/A||0.75%|
|At&T 144A 3.55%||N/A||0.74%|
|Canadian Pacific Railway Company 6.12%||N/A||0.72%|
|Bank of America Corporation 1.9%||N/A||0.65%|
|Bank of America Corporation 2.68%||N/A||0.62%|
|Morgan Stanley 2.7%||N/A||0.58%|
|Carlyle Finance LLC 5.65%||N/A||0.58%|
The following are ACCEX strengths from our perspective:
- ACCEX 10-year return is 2.32%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Credit TR USD), 2.41%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ACCEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACCEX net assets are $42.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACCEX 3-year return is -0.85%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Credit TR USD), -0.72%.
- ACCEX 5-year return is 0.46%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Credit TR USD), 1.04%.
- ACCEX 15-year return is 3.69%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Credit TR USD), 4.15%.
- ACCEX expense ratio is 1.47%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ACCEX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACCEX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACCEX vs ACCBX
- ACCEX vs FCBFX
- ACCEX vs VIGCX
- ACCEX vs VLCIX
- ACCEX vs VLTCX
- ACCEX vs VWESX
- ACCEX vs VWETX
- ACCEX vs BFCAX
- ACCEX vs BFCCX
- ACCEX vs CIOCX