|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: Intermediate-Term Bond|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to maximize total return and as a secondary objective, the Fund seeks a high level of income. The Fund invests at least 65% of its assets in investment-grade debt with average maturity of 3.5 years or longer.
ACCNX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (25.49% of Total Assets)
|Us 10yr Ultra Fut Dec20 Xcbt 20201221||N/A||7.61%|
|Federal National Mortgage Association 2%||N/A||3.78%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.12%||N/A||2.22%|
|Fnma Pass-Thru I 3%||N/A||2.15%|
|Us 5yr Note (Cbt) Dec20 Xcbt 20201231||N/A||2.08%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.12%||N/A||1.99%|
|Federal National Mortgage Association 2.5%||N/A||1.50%|
|United States Treasury Bonds 2.25%||N/A||1.45%|
|Government National Mortgage Association 2.5%||N/A||1.41%|
|United States Treasury Bonds 3%||N/A||1.30%|
The following are ACCNX strengths from our perspective:
- ACCNX 3-year return is -0.69%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), -1.08%.
- ACCNX 5-year return is 0.67%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 0.54%.
- ACCNX 10-year return is 1.6%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.41%.
- ACCNX 15-year return is 3.72%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 3.22%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ACCNX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant ACCNX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACCNX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACCNX vs ABNDX
- ACCNX vs ACPSX
- ACCNX vs ADFIX
- ACCNX vs NOBOX
- ACCNX vs NOFIX
- ACCNX vs NTIBX
- ACCNX vs OPBYX
- ACCNX vs OPIGX
- ACCNX vs PAXBX
- ACCNX vs PBDIX