AADR is an ETF, whereas ACEHX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ACEHX (3.27% vs 8%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than ACEHX (1.1% vs 0.49%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ACEHX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long term growth with current income as a secondary objective by investing in common stocks or convertible securities.
ACEHX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (87.53% of Total Assets)
|McCormick & Co Inc Non-Voting||MKC||21.20%|
|Air Products & Chemicals Inc||APD||19.31%|
|International Flavors & Fragrances Inc||IFF||8.71%|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||5.88%|
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||5.78%|
|Honeywell International Inc||HON||2.95%|
|International Business Machines Corp||IBM||2.61%|
The following are ACEHX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ACEHX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACEHX net assets are $58.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACEHX 3-year return is 9.45%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- ACEHX 5-year return is 9.38%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.57%.
- ACEHX 10-year return is 9.36%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.33%.
- ACEHX 15-year return is 7.21%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.4%.
- ACEHX expense ratio is 0.54%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ACEHX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACEHX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny