AADR is an ETF, whereas ACEIX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ACEIX (3.27% vs 6.97%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than ACEIX (1.1% vs 0.78%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ACEIX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Balanced: Allocation--50% to 70% Equity|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks the highest possible income consistent with safety of principal. Long-term growth of capital is an important secondary objective. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing primarily in income-producing equity securities and investment grade quality debt securities.
ACEIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (16.92% of Total Assets)
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp A||CTSH||2.00%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||1.97%|
|General Motors Co||GM||1.96%|
|US Treasury Note 0.12%||N/A||1.64%|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc||GS||1.63%|
|General Dynamics Corp||GD||1.50%|
|Johnson Controls International PLC||JCI||1.49%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||1.46%|
The following are ACEIX strengths from our perspective:
- ACEIX 15-year return is 6.32%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 6.47%.
The following are ACEIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACEIX 3-year return is 9.38%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 10.61%.
- ACEIX 5-year return is 6.97%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 8.87%.
- ACEIX 10-year return is 8.9%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.35%.
- ACEIX expense ratio is 0.78%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ACEIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACEIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACEIX vs ABALX
- ACEIX vs VWENX
- ACEIX vs VBIAX
- ACEIX vs FBALX
- ACEIX vs PRWCX
- ACEIX vs FPURX
- ACEIX vs VGSTX
- ACEIX vs VSMGX
- ACEIX vs VWELX
- ACEIX vs VBAIX