|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term capital growth. The Fund uses a quantitative investment process designed to identify common stocks of companies that currently have, or are expected to have, earnings and revenues that are not only growing, but growing at an accelerating rate, and that also have strong price momentum.
ACFDX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (49.78% of Total Assets)
The following are ACFDX strengths from our perspective:
- ACFDX 3-year return is 30.91%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 22.47%.
- ACFDX 5-year return is 25.06%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 20.16%.
- ACFDX 10-year return is 18.39%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 17.91%.
The following are ACFDX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACFDX net assets are $2.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACFDX expense ratio is 1.1%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ACFDX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACFDX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny