AADR is an ETF, whereas ACGIX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ACGIX (4.04% vs 9.01%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than ACGIX (1.1% vs 0.8%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ACGIX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Value|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ACGIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (25.16% of Total Assets)
|Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp A||CTSH||3.30%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||2.94%|
|General Motors Co||GM||2.94%|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc||GS||2.42%|
|Wells Fargo & Co||WFC||2.21%|
|PNC Financial Services Group Inc||PNC||2.17%|
|Johnson Controls International PLC||JCI||2.17%|
The following are ACGIX strengths from our perspective:
- ACGIX 3-year return is 10.02%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 9.62%.
- ACGIX 5-year return is 7.9%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 8.53%.
- ACGIX 10-year return is 11.1%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 11.63%.
- ACGIX 15-year return is 6.5%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 6.25%.
The following are ACGIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACGIX expense ratio is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ACGIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACGIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACGIX vs DODGX
- ACGIX vs AWSHX
- ACGIX vs VEIRX
- ACGIX vs VWNAX
- ACGIX vs AMRMX
- ACGIX vs VVIAX
- ACGIX vs VWNEX
- ACGIX vs GSFTX
- ACGIX vs VIVIX
- ACGIX vs VWNFX