|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Value|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks total return with capital preservation as a secondary objective. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in fixed-income securities defined as fixed or floating rate cash equivalents, debt instruments, preferred stock, and exchange-traded funds that primarily invest in the preceding instruments.
ACTIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (29.52% of Total Assets)
The following are ACTIX strengths from our perspective:
- ACTIX 3-year return is 8.7%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), -1.08%.
- ACTIX 5-year return is 6.87%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 0.54%.
- ACTIX 10-year return is 10.32%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.41%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ACTIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACTIX net assets are $22.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
Other relevant ACTIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACTIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACTIX vs ACSTX
- ACTIX vs ACGIX
- ACTIX vs AADEX
- ACTIX vs ABCYX
- ACTIX vs AAGPX
- ACTIX vs ABCIX
- ACTIX vs ABLYX
- ACTIX vs ACSYX
- ACTIX vs ACUIX
- ACTIX vs ABCVX