|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Value|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks a high level of current income and growth of income and capital. Under normal market conditions, the Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in dividend-paying common and preferred stocks. The Fund may invest up to 25% of its net assets in foreign investments.
ACUIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (31.40% of Total Assets)
|Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||5.03%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||3.96%|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co||JPM||3.84%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||2.72%|
|United Parcel Service Inc Class B||UPS||2.18%|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Company||BMY||2.14%|
The following are ACUIX strengths from our perspective:
- ACUIX 3-year return is 6.82%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI USA High Dividend Yield NR USD), 5.21%.
- ACUIX 5-year return is 6.69%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI USA High Dividend Yield NR USD), 6.36%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ACUIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ACUIX net assets are $94.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ACUIX 10-year return is 8.85%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI USA High Dividend Yield NR USD), 9.85%.
- ACUIX 15-year return is 5.76%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI USA High Dividend Yield NR USD), 6.91%.
- ACUIX expense ratio is 1.76%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ACUIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ACUIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ACUIX vs ACSTX
- ACUIX vs ACGIX
- ACUIX vs AADEX
- ACUIX vs ABCYX
- ACUIX vs AAGPX
- ACUIX vs ABCIX
- ACUIX vs ABLYX
- ACUIX vs ACSYX
- ACUIX vs ABCVX
- ACUIX vs ACGKX