|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests in the equity securities of US companies that the Adviser believes are undervalued. The Adviser believes that, over time, a company's stock price will come to reflect its intrinsic economic value. It may invest in companies of any size and in any industry.
ADGCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (43.29% of Total Assets)
|AB Government Money Market AB||MYMXX||9.31%|
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||4.90%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||4.32%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.02%|
|Roche Holding AG ADR||RHHBY||3.07%|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B||BRK.B||2.82%|
The following are ADGCX strengths from our perspective:
- ADGCX 10-year return is 13.07%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.33%.
The following are ADGCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ADGCX net assets are $16.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ADGCX 3-year return is 10.13%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- ADGCX 5-year return is 11.44%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.57%.
- ADGCX 15-year return is 8.15%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.4%.
- ADGCX expense ratio is 1.84%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant ADGCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ADGCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny