AADR is an ETF, whereas ADJEX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ADJEX (4.04% vs 10.05%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than ADJEX (1.1% vs 0.99%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ADJEX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Mid-Cap Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to provide shareholders with long-term total returns using means that are consistent with the Adviser's ethical principles. The Fund does not invest in corporations that derive substantial revenue from alcohol, tobacco, pornography, pork, gambling, or weapon industries as determined by the Adviser.
ADJEX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (21.85% of Total Assets)
The following are ADJEX strengths from our perspective:
The following are ADJEX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ADJEX net assets are $118.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ADJEX 10-year return is 9.71%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD), 12.31%.
- ADJEX 15-year return is 7.44%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Growth TR USD), 8.45%.
- ADJEX expense ratio is 0.99%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.15%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant ADJEX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ADJEX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ADJEX vs RPMGX
- ADJEX vs VMGMX
- ADJEX vs FMCSX
- ADJEX vs CIPIX
- ADJEX vs OEGAX
- ADJEX vs TWHIX
- ADJEX vs JAENX
- ADJEX vs VMGRX
- ADJEX vs FRSGX
- ADJEX vs BPTRX