AADR is an ETF, whereas ADKSX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ADKSX (4.04% vs 4.87%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than ADKSX (1.1% vs 1.45%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ADKSX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, at least 80% of the Fund's total assets will be invested in common stocks of small capitalization companies.
ADKSX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (38.10% of Total Assets)
|CNO Financial Group Inc||CNO||4.14%|
|LSI Industries Inc||LYTS||3.94%|
|Vista Outdoor Inc||VSTO||3.26%|
|Covanta Holding Corp||CVA||3.25%|
|National Western Life Group Inc Class A||NWLI||3.18%|
The following are ADKSX strengths from our perspective:
- ADKSX 15-year return is 5.37%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 5.3%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ADKSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ADKSX net assets are $100.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ADKSX 3-year return is -7.88%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), -1.51%.
- ADKSX 5-year return is -0.57%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 4.92%.
- ADKSX 10-year return is 5.55%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 8.05%.
- ADKSX expense ratio is 1.24%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ADKSX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ADKSX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny