Both AADR and ADRE are ETFs. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ADRE (-3.29% vs -0.07%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than ADRE (1% vs 0.29%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ADRE.
|Category||Foreign Large Growth||Diversified Emerging Mkts|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||--||BNY Mellon Emerging Markets 50 ADR Index|
AdvisorShares Trust - AdvisorShares Dorsey Wright ADR ETF is an exchange traded fund launched and managed by AdvisorShares Investments, LLC. It is co-managed by Dorsey, Wright & Associates, LLC. The fund invests in public equity markets of global region. It invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. The fund invests in momentum stocks of companies across diversified market capitalization. The fund seeks to benchmark the performance of its portfolio against the MSCI EAFE Index. AdvisorShares Trust - AdvisorShares Dorsey Wright ADR ETF was formed on July 20, 2010 and is domiciled in the United States.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (34.34% of Total Assets)
|Novo Nordisk A/S ADR||NVO||5.81%|
|Tenaris SA ADR||TS||3.72%|
|ABB Ltd ADR||ABB||3.33%|
|UBS Group AG||UBSG||3.23%|
|YPF SA ADR||YPF||3.19%|
|RELX PLC ADR||RELX||3.13%|
|POSCO Holdings Inc ADR||PKX||3.11%|
|America Movil SAB de CV ADR - Series B||AMX||3.04%|
|Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc ADR||MUFG||2.91%|
|Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA ADR||BBVA||2.87%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ADRE performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (66.57% of Total Assets)
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM||21.74%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||12.54%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd ADR||HDB||6.87%|
|Infosys Ltd ADR||INFY||4.85%|
|Vale SA ADR||VALE||4.50%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd ADR||IBN||4.04%|
|PDD Holdings Inc ADR||PDD||3.61%|
|JD.com Inc ADR||JD||3.39%|
|Baidu Inc ADR||BIDU||2.87%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||2.15%|
The following are ADRE strengths from our perspective:
- ADRE 3-year return is 6.48%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 2.21%.
The following are ADRE weaknesses from our perspective:
- ADRE net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ADRE 5-year return is -0.07%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 2.33%.
- ADRE 10-year return is 2.37%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 5.03%.
- ADRE 15-year return is 1.07%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 1.52%.
Other relevant ADRE comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ADRE comparisons that investors often look for on Finny