|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Equity: Emerging Markets - Large Cap|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||--||BNY Mellon Emerging Markets 50 ADR Index|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to provide investment results that correspond generally, before fees and expenses, to the price and yield performance of BNY Emerging Markets 50 ADR Index. The Fund invests, under normal market conditions, at least 95% of its total assets in depositary receipts that comprise the Index.
ADRE performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (67.19% of Total Assets)
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||21.34%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||20.21%|
|JD.com Inc ADR||JD||4.99%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd ADR||HDB.BO||4.96%|
|Infosys Ltd ADR||INFY.BO||3.65%|
|Vale SA ADR||VALE.SA||2.51%|
|Baidu Inc ADR||BIDU||2.51%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||2.41%|
|China Mobile Ltd ADR||CHL||2.35%|
|NIO Inc ADR||NIO||2.26%|
ADRE prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ADRE weaknesses from our perspective:
- ADRE net assets are $141.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ADRE 3-year return is -0.84%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 3.02%.
- ADRE 5-year return is 1.01%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 3.1%.
- ADRE 10-year return is 1.61%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 4.84%.
- ADRE 15-year return is 1.21%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 1.85%.
Other relevant ADRE comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ADRE comparisons that investors often look for on Finny