AADR is an ETF, whereas AEMPX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than AEMPX (3.27% vs 3.57%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than AEMPX (1.1% vs 1.02%). Below is the comparison between AADR and AEMPX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks maximum long-term capital appreciation by investing in emerging market securities. Under normal market conditions, The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing at least 80% of its net assets in the securities of companies that are tied economically to countries with emerging securities.
AEMPX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (43.77% of Total Assets)
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||10.20%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||7.83%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||5.56%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.06%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||3.14%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||2.65%|
|United Microelectronics Corp||2303.TW||2.51%|
|Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL||CPF-F||2.42%|
|Anhui Conch Cement Co Ltd Class H||00914||2.37%|
The following are AEMPX strengths from our perspective:
- AEMPX 10-year return is 3.93%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 3.31%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AEMPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AEMPX net assets are $17.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AEMPX 3-year return is 2.28%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 2.54%.
- AEMPX 5-year return is 8.5%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 9.61%.
- AEMPX expense ratio is 1.01%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AEMPX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AEMPX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny