|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||International Equity: Foreign Large Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to provide long-term growth of capital by investing in companies based outside the United States. The Fund Invests in companies based chiefly in Europe and the Pacific Basin, ranging from small firms to large corporations.
AEPGX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (22.00% of Total Assets)
|Reliance Industries Ltd||RELIANCE.B||3.61%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||2.75%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML||2.34%|
|AIA Group Ltd||01299.HK||2.24%|
|Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd||4568||2.21%|
|Shopify Inc A||SHOP.TO||1.71%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||1.68%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE||MC.PA||1.64%|
The following are AEPGX strengths from our perspective:
- AEPGX 3-year return is 2.04%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 2.21%.
- AEPGX 5-year return is 2.53%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 2.33%.
- AEPGX 10-year return is 6.07%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 5.03%.
- AEPGX 15-year return is 2.92%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 1.52%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AEPGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AEPGX expense ratio is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AEPGX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AEPGX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AEPGX vs AEPCX
- AEPGX vs ACFFX
- AEPGX vs AFCNX
- AEPGX vs VWILX
- AEPGX vs OIDAX
- AEPGX vs OIDYX
- AEPGX vs OIGAX
- AEPGX vs OIGYX
- AEPGX vs PFLIX
- AEPGX vs PMIEX