AADR is an ETF, whereas AEYGX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than AEYGX (3.27% vs 10.16%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than AEYGX (1.1% vs 0.46%). Below is the comparison between AADR and AEYGX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks capital appreciation by investing in common stocks. The Fund's investment strategy utilizes quantitative management techniques. The goal is to create a fund that provides better returns than the S&P 500.
AEYGX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (30.29% of Total Assets)
The following are AEYGX strengths from our perspective:
- AEYGX 10-year return is 13.26%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.33%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AEYGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AEYGX net assets are $2.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AEYGX 3-year return is 12.01%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- AEYGX 5-year return is 12.45%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.57%.
Other relevant AEYGX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AEYGX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny