|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Blend|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term capital growth. Income is a secondary objective. The Fund generally looks for common stocks that the Fund's manager believes are attractively priced relative to the companies' earnings growth potential and dividend yields.
AFDIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (34.39% of Total Assets)
The following are AFDIX strengths from our perspective:
- AFDIX 3-year return is 9.45%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.17%.
- AFDIX 5-year return is 10.69%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.56%.
- AFDIX 10-year return is 12.26%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.79%.
- AFDIX 15-year return is 8.03%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.19%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AFDIX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant AFDIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AFDIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AFDIX vs AFICX
- AFDIX vs NMUAX
- AFDIX vs NMULX
- AFDIX vs NOPAX
- AFDIX vs NOPCX
- AFDIX vs NOSIX
- AFDIX vs NSBAX
- AFDIX vs NSBCX
- AFDIX vs NSEPX
- AFDIX vs NSGAX