|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to earn income on cash reserves while preserving capital and maintaining liquidity. The Fund invests substantially in U.S. Treasury securities, which are guaranteed by the U.S. government, federal agency discount notes and high-quality money market instruments.
AFFXX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (25.26% of Total Assets)
|Federal Home Loan Banks 0.32%||N/A||3.36%|
|United States Treasury Bills 0.44%||N/A||2.83%|
|United States Treasury Bills 0.4%||N/A||2.79%|
|United States Treasury Bills 1.8%||N/A||2.51%|
|United States Treasury Notes 2.21%||N/A||2.38%|
|United States Treasury Bills 0.23%||N/A||2.36%|
|Federal Home Loan Banks 0.37%||N/A||2.31%|
|Royal Bank Of Canada 2.48% 07-01-19 Tsy Repo Tp||N/A||2.24%|
|Jp Morgan Securities Llc 2.53% 07-01-19 Tsy Repo Tp||N/A||2.24%|
|Federal Home Loan Banks 1.14%||N/A||2.24%|
AFFXX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AFFXX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AFFXX net assets are $180.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AFFXX 3-year return is 0.99%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (USTREAS Treasury Bill Auction Average 3 Month), 1.64%.
- AFFXX 5-year return is 0.61%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (USTREAS Treasury Bill Auction Average 3 Month), 1.17%.
- AFFXX 10-year return is 0.31%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (USTREAS Treasury Bill Auction Average 3 Month), 0.61%.
- AFFXX expense ratio is 0.68%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant AFFXX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AFFXX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny