AADR is an ETF, whereas AFICX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than AFICX (3.27% vs 8.84%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than AFICX (1.1% vs 1.34%). Below is the comparison between AADR and AFICX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Blend|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to provide income over time by investing primarily in common stocks of large, established companies that offer growth potential at reasonable prices. The Fund may also invest significantly in non-US securities.
AFICX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (28.95% of Total Assets)
|Capital Group Central Cash Fund||N/A||4.36%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.91%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||2.20%|
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||1.99%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||1.86%|
|Altria Group Inc||MO||1.40%|
AFICX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AFICX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AFICX 3-year return is 9.67%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- AFICX 5-year return is 8.84%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.37%.
- AFICX 10-year return is 11.81%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.88%.
- AFICX 15-year return is 7.01%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.67%.
- AFICX expense ratio is 1.34%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant AFICX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AFICX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AFICX vs VSMPX
- AFICX vs VFIAX
- AFICX vs VTSAX
- AFICX vs VIIIX
- AFICX vs VINIX
- AFICX vs VFFSX
- AFICX vs VITSX
- AFICX vs AIVSX
- AFICX vs SWPPX
- AFICX vs ANCFX