AADR is an ETF, whereas AFIFX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than AFIFX (3.27% vs 9.61%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than AFIFX (1.1% vs 0.65%). Below is the comparison between AADR and AFIFX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to provide income over time by investing primarily in common stocks of large, established companies that offer growth potential at reasonable prices. The Fund may also invest significantly in non-US securities.
AFIFX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (28.95% of Total Assets)
|Capital Group Central Cash Fund||N/A||4.36%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||2.91%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||2.20%|
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||1.99%|
|Philip Morris International Inc||PM||1.86%|
|Altria Group Inc||MO||1.40%|
The following are AFIFX strengths from our perspective:
- AFIFX 15-year return is 9.11%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 9.4%.
The following are AFIFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AFIFX 3-year return is 9.83%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- AFIFX 5-year return is 12.74%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.57%.
- AFIFX 10-year return is 12.58%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 14.33%.
- AFIFX expense ratio is 0.67%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant AFIFX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AFIFX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny