|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: Bank Loan|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks to provide as high a level of current income and preservation of capital as is consistent with investment in senior debt securities that meet credit standards established by Chancellor Light Asset Management, Inc.
AFRAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (9.96% of Total Assets)
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Gov&Agcy Instl||AGPXX||1.22%|
|1011778 B.C. Unlimited Liability Company Term Loan B4||N/A||1.12%|
|Berry Global, Inc. Term Loan Y||N/A||1.11%|
|Telesat Canada Term Loan B5||N/A||1.09%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Liq Assets Corp||LPCXX||1.02%|
|Virgin Media Bristol Llc Usd Term Loan N||N/A||0.96%|
|Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. 2019 Term Loan B4||N/A||0.95%|
|Calpine Corporation Term Loan B9||N/A||0.89%|
|Caesars Resort Collection, Llc 2017 1st Lien Term Loan B||N/A||0.86%|
|Transdigm, Inc. 2020 Term Loan E||N/A||0.74%|
The following are AFRAX strengths from our perspective:
- AFRAX 3-year return is 1.78%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), -1.08%.
- AFRAX 5-year return is 2.46%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 0.54%.
- AFRAX 10-year return is 3.46%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.41%.
- AFRAX 15-year return is 3.02%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 3.22%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AFRAX weaknesses from our perspective:
Other relevant AFRAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AFRAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AFRAX vs AFRCX
- AFRAX vs HFHIX
- AFRAX vs DFLAX
- AFRAX vs DFRAX
- AFRAX vs DFRPX
- AFRAX vs DFRTX
- AFRAX vs DLFRX
- AFRAX vs FAFRX
- AFRAX vs FDAAX
- AFRAX vs FFRHX