AADR is an ETF, whereas AFVPX is a mutual fund. AADR has a higher 5-year return than AFVPX (3.27% vs 3.12%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than AFVPX (1.1% vs 1.03%). Below is the comparison between AADR and AFVPX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital and income. The Fund will invest in the common stocks of non-U.S. companies with market capitalizations of more than $1 billion, that are undervalued relative to the market and their industry groups.
AFVPX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (33.16% of Total Assets)
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||4.31%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class H||03968||4.22%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||4.21%|
|Zurich Insurance Group AG||ZURN||4.10%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||2.57%|
|Rio Tinto PLC||RIO.L||2.46%|
|Techtronic Industries Co Ltd||00669.HK||2.27%|
|Longfor Group Holdings Ltd||00960||2.17%|
The following are AFVPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AFVPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AFVPX net assets are $33.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AFVPX 3-year return is 1.01%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 2.03%.
- AFVPX 5-year return is 2.15%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 6.33%.
- AFVPX 10-year return is 2.22%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA NR USD), 4.76%.
- AFVPX expense ratio is 1.06%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AFVPX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AFVPX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny