|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AGDAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (12.06% of Total Assets)
|United States Treasury Notes 2.38%||N/A||2.51%|
|Future on 10 Year US Treasury Note||N/A||2.38%|
|United States Treasury Bonds 6.12%||N/A||1.71%|
|United States Treasury Bonds 1.25%||N/A||1.33%|
|Republic of South Africa 8%||N/A||0.81%|
|Ibxxc2d1-Trs-541183 0% 20/12/2020||N/A||0.80%|
|Indonesia (Republic of) 8.25%||N/A||0.76%|
|Argentina (Republic of) 0.12%||N/A||0.63%|
|Mexico (United Mexican States) 8.5%||N/A||0.58%|
|Ukraine (Republic of) 7.75%||N/A||0.55%|
The following are AGDAX strengths from our perspective:
- AGDAX 15-year return is 7.12%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global High Yield TR Hdg USD), 7.42%.
The following are AGDAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGDAX 3-year return is 1.16%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global High Yield TR Hdg USD), 3.89%.
- AGDAX 5-year return is 4.26%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global High Yield TR Hdg USD), 6.28%.
- AGDAX 10-year return is 5.54%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays Global High Yield TR Hdg USD), 6.86%.
- AGDAX expense ratio is 0.83%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AGDAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AGDAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny