|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: Intermediate Government|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AGOVX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (29.29% of Total Assets)
|Federal National Mortgage Association 2%||N/A||13.89%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.62%||N/A||3.03%|
|Government National Mortgage Association 2%||N/A||2.68%|
|Commercial Mortgage Trust 5.09%||N/A||1.66%|
|TRICON AMERICAN HOMES TRUST 2.55%||N/A||1.55%|
|Cbam 2017-3 Ltd 1.5%||N/A||1.35%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Gov&Agcy Instl||AGPXX||1.34%|
|WELLS FARGO COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE TRUST 4.24%||N/A||1.27%|
|Symphony CLO XXII LTD/LLC 2.6%||N/A||1.27%|
|Comm 2015-Ccre24 Mortgage Trust 4.52%||N/A||1.25%|
AGOVX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AGOVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGOVX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AGOVX 3-year return is -2.18%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), -1.08%.
- AGOVX 5-year return is -0.78%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 0.54%.
- AGOVX 10-year return is 0.06%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.41%.
- AGOVX 15-year return is 2.09%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 3.22%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AGOVX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AGOVX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AGOVX vs ACCSX
- AGOVX vs ACASX
- AGOVX vs FGOVX
- AGOVX vs FSTGX
- AGOVX vs FKUSX
- AGOVX vs FITSX
- AGOVX vs FICMX
- AGOVX vs FIBIX
- AGOVX vs FIBAX
- AGOVX vs FTGSX