|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Specialty: Global Real Estate|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AGREX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (27.01% of Total Assets)
|Invitation Homes Inc||INVH||3.14%|
|Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc||ARE||2.62%|
|Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd||00016.HK||2.56%|
|Healthpeak Properties Inc||PEAK||2.49%|
|Duke Realty Corp||DRE||2.48%|
|VICI Properties Inc Ordinary Shares||VICI||2.39%|
|Realty Income Corp||O||2.04%|
AGREX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AGREX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGREX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AGREX 3-year return is -3.54%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 6.93%.
- AGREX 5-year return is 0.43%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 7.08%.
- AGREX 10-year return is 4.08%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 9.49%.
- AGREX 15-year return is 1.1%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 4.95%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AGREX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AGREX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AGREX vs IRFIX
- AGREX vs FIREX
- AGREX vs FIRIX
- AGREX vs FVGRX
- AGREX vs GFMRX
- AGREX vs GRSIX
- AGREX vs IERBX
- AGREX vs IGLAX
- AGREX vs IGLIX
- AGREX vs IIRAX