|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AGSIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (450.59% of Total Assets)
|Jpn 10y Bond(Ose) 0% 14/09/2020||N/A||120.11%|
|5 Year Treasury Note Future Dec 20||ZFZ0||82.74%|
|2 Year Treasury Note Future Dec 20||ZTZ0||70.89%|
|Future on 10 Year US Treasury Note||N/A||52.74%|
|LONG GILT FUTURE 0% 29/12/2020||N/A||38.44%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.38%||N/A||20.46%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.62%||N/A||19.29%|
|Ultra 10 Year US Treasury Note Future Dec 20||TNZ0.DE||18.85%|
|Euro-Bund Future 0% 08/09/2020||N/A||13.58%|
|Future on Nasdaq 100 Sep20||N/A||13.49%|
The following are AGSIX strengths from our perspective:
- AGSIX 10-year return is 1.68%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US 3-Month Treasury Bill TR USD), 0.64%.
- AGSIX 15-year return is 2.34%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US 3-Month Treasury Bill TR USD), 1.3%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AGSIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGSIX net assets are $110.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AGSIX 3-year return is -2.58%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US 3-Month Treasury Bill TR USD), 1.71%.
- AGSIX 5-year return is 0.1%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US 3-Month Treasury Bill TR USD), 1.2%.
- AGSIX expense ratio is 0.65%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AGSIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AGSIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny