|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: Intermediate Government|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AGVCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (29.29% of Total Assets)
|Federal National Mortgage Association 2%||N/A||13.89%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.62%||N/A||3.03%|
|Government National Mortgage Association 2%||N/A||2.68%|
|Commercial Mortgage Trust 5.09%||N/A||1.66%|
|TRICON AMERICAN HOMES TRUST 2.55%||N/A||1.55%|
|Cbam 2017-3 Ltd 1.5%||N/A||1.35%|
|Invesco Shrt-Trm Inv Gov&Agcy Instl||AGPXX||1.34%|
|WELLS FARGO COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE TRUST 4.24%||N/A||1.27%|
|Symphony CLO XXII LTD/LLC 2.6%||N/A||1.27%|
|Comm 2015-Ccre24 Mortgage Trust 4.52%||N/A||1.25%|
AGVCX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AGVCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGVCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AGVCX 3-year return is -2.92%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), -1.08%.
- AGVCX 5-year return is -1.5%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 0.54%.
- AGVCX 10-year return is -0.69%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.41%.
- AGVCX 15-year return is 1.33%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 3.22%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant AGVCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AGVCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AGVCX vs ACCSX
- AGVCX vs ACASX
- AGVCX vs FGOVX
- AGVCX vs FSTGX
- AGVCX vs FKUSX
- AGVCX vs FITSX
- AGVCX vs FICMX
- AGVCX vs FIBIX
- AGVCX vs FIBAX
- AGVCX vs FTGSX