|Category||Foreign Large Growth||Short Government|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive (index-based)|
|Underlying Index||--||Bloomberg Barclays U.S. Agency Index|
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (42.18% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||5.52%|
|BioNTech SE ADR||BNTX.DE||4.57%|
|Tata Motors Ltd ADR||TTM.BO||4.23%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||4.16%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd ADR||IBN.BO||4.01%|
|Himax Technologies Inc ADR||HIMX||3.79%|
|Tenaris SA ADR||TS.MI||3.77%|
|Sasol Ltd ADR||SSL.JO||3.71%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.64%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AGZ performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (62.36% of Total Assets)
|Federal National Mortgage Association 0.3%||N/A||11.02%|
|Tennessee Valley Authority||N/A||8.68%|
|Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation||N/A||7.69%|
|Israel (State Of) 5.5%||N/A||7.04%|
|Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation 0%||N/A||6.11%|
|Federal Farm Credit Banks 0.13%||N/A||5.71%|
|Tennessee Valley Authority 6.75%||N/A||4.67%|
|Federal Farm Credit Banks 0.32%||N/A||4.10%|
|Israel (State Of)||N/A||3.78%|
|Federal Home Loan Banks||N/A||3.56%|
The following are AGZ strengths from our perspective:
- AGZ expense ratio is 0.2%, which is considered low. Nice job picking a low-cost fund.
The following are AGZ weaknesses from our perspective:
- AGZ net assets are $604.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AGZ 3-year return is -1.57%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), -1.07%.
- AGZ 5-year return is 0.35%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 0.54%.
- AGZ 10-year return is 0.87%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 1.41%.
Other relevant AGZ comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AGZ comparisons that investors often look for on Finny