|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: High Yield Bond|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AIOAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (11.27% of Total Assets)
|Columbia Short-Term Cash||N/A||3.01%|
|TransDigm, Inc. 6.25%||N/A||1.21%|
|Occidental Petroleum Corporation 2.9%||N/A||1.09%|
|DISH DBS Corporation 7.75%||N/A||0.99%|
|ZIGGO B.V. 5.5%||N/A||0.92%|
|T-Mobile USA, Inc. 6.5%||N/A||0.86%|
|Netflix, Inc. 5.88%||N/A||0.85%|
|SBA Communications Corporation 4.88%||N/A||0.82%|
|Apx Group, Inc. 7.88%||N/A||0.77%|
|American Builders & Contractors Supply Co., Inc. 4%||N/A||0.75%|
AIOAX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AIOAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AIOAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AIOAX 3-year return is -0.25%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA BB-B US Cash Pay High Yield Constrained TR USD), 0.82%.
- AIOAX 5-year return is 1.17%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA BB-B US Cash Pay High Yield Constrained TR USD), 2.3%.
- AIOAX 10-year return is 3.64%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA BB-B US Cash Pay High Yield Constrained TR USD), 4.62%.
- AIOAX 15-year return is 4.76%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA BB-B US Cash Pay High Yield Constrained TR USD), 5.47%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.75%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant AIOAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AIOAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AIOAX vs ABHIX
- AIOAX vs NHSIX
- AIOAX vs NNHIX
- AIOAX vs NSYAX
- AIOAX vs NSYCX
- AIOAX vs NTAFX
- AIOAX vs OGYAX
- AIOAX vs OGYYX
- AIOAX vs OSTIX
- AIOAX vs PAXHX