|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||International Equity: Foreign Small/Mid Growth|
|Family||AdvisorShares||American Century Investments|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AIOIX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (13.78% of Total Assets)
|Boohoo Group PLC||BOO.L||1.73%|
|Samhallsbyggnadsbolaget i Norden AB B||SBB B||1.43%|
|Stillfront Group AB||SF||1.42%|
|Seven Network Ltd||N/A||1.32%|
|Airtac International Group||1590.TW||1.31%|
|Minth Group Ltd||00425||1.24%|
|Zur Rose Group AG||ROSE||1.23%|
The following are AIOIX strengths from our perspective:
- AIOIX 10-year return is 7.36%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA Small Growth NR USD), 6.53%.
- AIOIX 15-year return is 3.05%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA Small Growth NR USD), 2.75%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AIOIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AIOIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AIOIX 3-year return is 2.51%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA Small Growth NR USD), 3.8%.
- AIOIX 5-year return is 2.32%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI Ex USA Small Growth NR USD), 2.92%.
Other relevant AIOIX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AIOIX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AIOIX vs ACINX
- AIOIX vs GPIOX
- AIOIX vs ALOIX
- AIOIX vs AOPAX
- AIOIX vs AOPCX
- AIOIX vs ARTJX
- AIOIX vs BCSFX
- AIOIX vs BCSVX
- AIOIX vs DRIOX
- AIOIX vs EPIEX