|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||International Equity: Foreign Large Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AIONX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (19.45% of Total Assets)
|MSCI EAFE Index Future Dec 20||MFSZ0||3.56%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||3.48%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||2.67%|
|ASML Holding NV||ASML.L||1.78%|
|Novo Nordisk A/S B||NOVO B.TO||1.60%|
|Shopify Inc A||SHOP.PA||1.30%|
The following are AIONX strengths from our perspective:
- AIONX 5-year return is 2.52%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 2.34%.
The following are AIONX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AIONX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AIONX 3-year return is 1.92%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 2.29%.
- AIONX 10-year return is 4.63%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World ex USA NR USD), 5.58%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant AIONX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AIONX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AIONX vs AEPGX
- AIONX vs AEPCX
- AIONX vs ACFFX
- AIONX vs AFCNX
- AIONX vs VWILX
- AIONX vs OIDAX
- AIONX vs OIDYX
- AIONX vs OIGAX
- AIONX vs OIGYX
- AIONX vs PFLIX