|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AJLXX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (27.81% of Total Assets)
|Fixed Income Clearing Corp.||N/A||10.85%|
|Fixed Income Clearing Corp.||N/A||3.10%|
|Bofa Securities, Inc.||N/A||2.60%|
|Societe Generale Sa||N/A||2.48%|
|Standard Chartered Bank New York Branch 2.67%||N/A||1.55%|
|Toronto-Dominion Bank (The)||N/A||1.55%|
|BNG Bank N.V. 0%||N/A||1.55%|
|United States Treasury Bills 0%||N/A||1.53%|
|Barclays Bank plc 0%||N/A||1.44%|
|Cooperatieve Rabobank Ua||N/A||1.16%|
The following are AJLXX strengths from our perspective:
- AJLXX 3-year return is 1.66%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (USTREAS Treasury Bill Auction Average 3 Month), 1.64%.
- AJLXX 5-year return is 1.2%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (USTREAS Treasury Bill Auction Average 3 Month), 1.17%.
- AJLXX 10-year return is 0.62%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (USTREAS Treasury Bill Auction Average 3 Month), 0.61%.
- AJLXX 15-year return is 1.39%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (USTREAS Treasury Bill Auction Average 3 Month), 1.26%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
AJLXX consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AJLXX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AJLXX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny