AADR is an ETF, whereas ALBCX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ALBCX (3.27% vs 11.32%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than ALBCX (1.1% vs 1.73%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ALBCX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Blend|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks current income and long-term capital appreciation by investing in common stocks and fixed income securities, with an emphasis on income-producing securities which appear to have some potential for capital appreciation.
ALBCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (42.12% of Total Assets)
The following are ALBCX strengths from our perspective:
- ALBCX 3-year return is 13.29%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- ALBCX 5-year return is 11.32%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.37%.
- ALBCX 15-year return is 8.28%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.67%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are ALBCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ALBCX net assets are $19.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ALBCX 10-year return is 12.15%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.88%.
- ALBCX expense ratio is 1.73%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant ALBCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ALBCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ALBCX vs VSMPX
- ALBCX vs VFIAX
- ALBCX vs VTSAX
- ALBCX vs VIIIX
- ALBCX vs VINIX
- ALBCX vs VFFSX
- ALBCX vs VITSX
- ALBCX vs AIVSX
- ALBCX vs SWPPX
- ALBCX vs ANCFX