|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||Taxable Fixed Income: Short-term Bond|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ALDAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (51.09% of Total Assets)
|2 Year Treasury Note Future Dec 20||ZTZ0||14.24%|
|10 Year Treasury Note Future Dec 20||ZNZ0||9.81%|
|United States Treasury Notes 1.5%||N/A||6.91%|
|Columbia Short-Term Cash||N/A||6.89%|
|AbbVie Inc. 2.95%||N/A||2.83%|
|5 Year Treasury Note Future Dec 20||ZFZ0||2.29%|
|Peachtree Corners Funding Trust 3.98%||N/A||2.17%|
|Principal Life Global Funding II 2.25%||N/A||2.03%|
|Broadcom Corporation/Broadcom Cayman Finance Ltd 3.88%||N/A||1.97%|
|Emera US Finance LP 3.55%||N/A||1.95%|
ALDAX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are ALDAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ALDAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ALDAX 3-year return is -0.07%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg USD Corporate Bonds 1-5 YrTR USD), 0.39%.
- ALDAX 5-year return is 0.87%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg USD Corporate Bonds 1-5 YrTR USD), 1.36%.
- ALDAX 10-year return is 1.5%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg USD Corporate Bonds 1-5 YrTR USD), 1.97%.
- ALDAX 15-year return is 2.55%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg USD Corporate Bonds 1-5 YrTR USD), 3.2%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 3%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ALDAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ALDAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ALDAX vs ACSNX
- ALDAX vs NSBIX
- ALDAX vs NSBTX
- ALDAX vs NSHAX
- ALDAX vs NSHLX
- ALDAX vs NSTIX
- ALDAX vs NSTMX
- ALDAX vs NSTRX
- ALDAX vs OUSGX
- ALDAX vs OUSYX