|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Mid-Cap Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
ALMAX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.30% of Total Assets)
|Paylocity Holding Corp||PCTY||5.17%|
|Casella Waste Systems Inc Class A||CWST||4.12%|
|Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc||OLLI||3.79%|
|ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc||ACAD||3.06%|
The following are ALMAX strengths from our perspective:
- ALMAX 5-year return is 8.91%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 Growth TR USD), 6.82%.
- ALMAX 10-year return is 10.43%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 Growth TR USD), 10.74%.
- ALMAX 15-year return is 6.96%, which is in line with the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 Growth TR USD), 7.61%.
The following are ALMAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ALMAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ALMAX 3-year return is 0.35%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 Growth TR USD), 3.07%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
Other relevant ALMAX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ALMAX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ALMAX vs ACRNX
- ALMAX vs ADJEX
- ALMAX vs NNTWX
- ALMAX vs OEGAX
- ALMAX vs OEGYX
- ALMAX vs OIPAX
- ALMAX vs OIPIX
- ALMAX vs PHSKX
- ALMAX vs PRDMX
- ALMAX vs RAIMX