AADR is an ETF, whereas ALMCX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than ALMCX (3.27% vs 10.68%). AADR has a lower expense ratio than ALMCX (1.1% vs 1.95%). Below is the comparison between AADR and ALMCX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Mid-Cap Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in companies with market capitalizations between $500 million and $10 billion.
ALMCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.30% of Total Assets)
|Paylocity Holding Corp||PCTY||5.17%|
|Casella Waste Systems Inc Class A||CWST||4.12%|
|Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc||OLLI||3.79%|
|ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc||ACAD||3.06%|
The following are ALMCX strengths from our perspective:
The following are ALMCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- ALMCX net assets are $55.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- ALMCX 3-year return is 3.28%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 Growth TR USD), 6.45%.
- ALMCX 15-year return is 6.87%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 Growth TR USD), 8.3%.
- ALMCX expense ratio is 1.95%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant ALMCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following ALMCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- ALMCX vs RPMGX
- ALMCX vs VMGMX
- ALMCX vs FMCSX
- ALMCX vs CIPIX
- ALMCX vs OEGAX
- ALMCX vs TWHIX
- ALMCX vs JAENX
- ALMCX vs VMGRX
- ALMCX vs FRSGX
- ALMCX vs BPTRX