AADR is an ETF, whereas AMAGX is a mutual fund. AADR has a lower 5-year return than AMAGX (3.27% vs 16.5%). AADR has a higher expense ratio than AMAGX (1.1% vs 0.96%). Below is the comparison between AADR and AMAGX.
|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Growth|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
The Fund seeks long-term capital growth. The Funds invest only in equity securities, including foreign securities, in pursuit of these goals. Investment decisions are made in accordance with Islamic principles.
AMAGX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (51.65% of Total Assets)
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||4.68%|
|Church & Dwight Co Inc||CHD||4.46%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM.TW||4.31%|
|The Estee Lauder Companies Inc Class A||EL||4.24%|
|Agilent Technologies Inc||A||3.86%|
The following are AMAGX strengths from our perspective:
- AMAGX 3-year return is 16.09%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- AMAGX 5-year return is 16.5%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.37%.
- AMAGX 10-year return is 14.62%, which is higher than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.88%.
- AMAGX 15-year return is 10.37%, which is higher than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.67%.
The following are AMAGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMAGX expense ratio is 0.96%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.
Other relevant AMAGX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMAGX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMAGX vs AGTHX
- AMAGX vs FCNTX
- AMAGX vs VPMAX
- AMAGX vs VIGAX
- AMAGX vs FBGRX
- AMAGX vs FDGRX
- AMAGX vs TRBCX
- AMAGX vs AMCPX
- AMAGX vs VWUAX
- AMAGX vs FMAGX