|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||N/A|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||passive|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AMDRX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (23.29% of Total Assets)
|Future on S&P Mid 400 Dec20||N/A||4.88%|
|State Street Instl US Govt MMkt Slct||GVSXX||4.87%|
|Axis Capital Holdings Ltd||AXS||2.66%|
|Aarons Holdings Co Inc Ordinary Shares||AAN||2.18%|
|MGM Growth Properties LLC A||MGP||1.74%|
|Marvell Technology Group Ltd||MRVL||1.61%|
|Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp||WAB||1.48%|
|Fidelity National Financial Inc||FNF||1.41%|
|Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp||VAC||1.23%|
|Ally Financial Inc||ALLY||1.23%|
The following are AMDRX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are AMDRX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMDRX net assets are $3.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMDRX 3-year return is -2.5%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Value TR USD), 2.36%.
- AMDRX 5-year return is 3.45%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Value TR USD), 6.76%.
- AMDRX 10-year return is 8.74%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell Mid Cap Value TR USD), 10.31%.
- AMDRX expense ratio is 0.84%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
Other relevant AMDRX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMDRX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny