|Security Type||ETF||Mutual fund|
|Segment||Equity: Global Ex-U.S. - Total Market Growth||U.S. Equity: Large Value|
|Management Style||passive (index-based)||active|
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation above international benchmarks such as the MSCI EAFE Index and the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index. The Fund selects a portfolio of U.S. traded securities of non-U.S. organizations, most often American Depositary Receipts (ADRs), included in the BNY Mellon Classic ADR Index.
AADR performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (45.63% of Total Assets)
|NICE Ltd ADR||NICE||6.54%|
|Gold Fields Ltd ADR||GFI.JO||5.86%|
|argenx SE ADR||ARGX||5.52%|
|Anglogold Ashanti Ltd ADR||AU.JO||3.64%|
|TAL Education Group ADR||TAL||3.63%|
|ASML Holding NV ADR||ASML||3.59%|
|ZTO Express (Cayman) Inc ADR||ZTO||3.35%|
|Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ADR||SBSW.JO||3.21%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE ADR||LVMUY.PA||3.08%|
AADR prosNone that we could think of.
AADR consNone that we could think of.
Other relevant AADR comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AADR comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
AMFCX performance & returns
Top 10 Holdings (25.00% of Total Assets)
|Comcast Corp Class A||CMCSA||3.09%|
|Gilead Sciences Inc||GILD||2.98%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||2.28%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||2.15%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.95%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||1.75%|
AMFCX prosNone that we could think of.
The following are AMFCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AMFCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AMFCX 3-year return is 7.31%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.17%.
- AMFCX 5-year return is 7.71%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 10.56%.
- AMFCX 10-year return is 9.77%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 12.79%.
- AMFCX 15-year return is 6.29%, which is lower than the 15-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 8.19%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.
Other relevant AMFCX comparisons
You may also want to check out the following AMFCX comparisons that investors often look for on Finny
- AMFCX vs ACSTX
- AMFCX vs ACGIX
- AMFCX vs AADEX
- AMFCX vs ABCYX
- AMFCX vs AAGPX
- AMFCX vs ABCIX
- AMFCX vs ABLYX
- AMFCX vs ACSYX
- AMFCX vs ACUIX
- AMFCX vs ABCVX